Any FLV Player:
- Version 2.5.1 [Mar 25, 2009] Bugs fixed
- Version 2.5.0 [Jan 15, 2009] new templates added
- Version 2.4.3 [Dec 21, 2008] new templates added and improved player
- Version 2.4.2 [Nov 25, 2008] new templates added and bugs fixed
- Version 2.4.1 [Oct 20, 2008] Two new templates added
- Version 2.2.1 [Aug 06, 2008] New theme added, Full screen supported
- Version 2.2.0 [Jul 22, 2008] New themes for web publish
- Version 2.1.1 [Jul 15, 2008] Netherlands language added
- Version 2.0.0 [Apr 08, 2008] Playlist supported
- Version 1.2.0 [Feb 25, 2008] Added two new languages,bugs fixed
- Version 1.1.3 [Dec 18, 2007] Added Multi-language support
- Version 1.0.2 [Apr 28, 2007] Improved the SWF player object, bugs fixed
TranslationHow to translate Any Flv Player into other languages?
Generally, it is easy to translate Any Flv Player into other languages, if you want to help us translate Any Flv Player into your native languages, please read this simple guide.
- Step 1. Copy English language file to your own language.
- In the setup folder of Any Flv Player from version 1.13 (by default: c:\Program Files\Any Flv Player) , there is a sub folder named "Lang". Please open this folder, and you will find some language INI files. please copy the file "lang_eng.ini" to your own language file. The language file should be named in the format of "lang_***.ini". you can replace the "***" with your language abbreviation.
- Step 2. Rename language menu item.
- After copying the INI file, please change the language name to your own in the section "[General]"
Please replace the "language=English" to " "language=*****", " *****" is the language name that will appear in the language submenu of the software.
Then restart Any Flv Player. The new language will appear in the menu "Preference->Language..." of the software.
- Step 3. Translate the language INI file.
The "lang_***.ini" file is in the format of Windows INI file. which is organized into sections. For examples:
[MENU]; main menu
32837 =New Project From Wizard\tCtrl+W
simple = simple
1455 =Solid Color
1457 =Linear Gradient
101 =&About Any Flv Player...
102 =Total Images : %d
105 =Uploading file %d of %d : %s
Please keep the section name and the ID unchanged while translating. and only translate the strings after "=".
There are some words that is used for programming language and don't need to be translated. such as "%d", "%s", "\t", "\n". "%d" means a number to be replaced by the software and "%s" means a string. Please just keep it unchanged.
While you translating the file, you can switch the language from English to your own language to test the translation.
- Step 4. Send us the language file.
- After translation, if you want to share with others, please kindly send the translation to us and we will package it into the setup program.