Any FLV Player:
- Version 2.1.0 [Jul 04, 2008] Bugs fixed
- Version 2.0.1 [May 30, 2008] Bugs fixed
- Version 2.0.0 [Apr 08, 2008] Playlist supported
- Version 1.2.0 [Feb 25, 2008] Added two new languages,bugs fixed
- Version 1.1.3 [Dec 18, 2007] Added Multi-language support
- Version 1.1.2 [Jun 08, 2007] Bugs fixed
- Version 1.0.2 [Apr 28, 2007] Improved the SWF player object, bugs fixed
- Version 1.0.1 [Apr 23, 2007] First version 1.0.1 released
A Simple Solution to Make Web Videos and Add Them to Your Website
Here is a simple solution to make web videos and player
Step One: Follow the simple guide below to make web videos and player
Launch the program and go to View > Show Playlist Window, as shown below.
If your video file is not *.flv format, go to "Tools"> "Convert Video Files" to open the integrated converter and convert it into flv first, as shown below. For more information about video editing and conversion, you may visit:
To better manage the published files, create a folder in the root directory of your web site to hold them. For example, you may create a folder named "output".
After you've completed the above, click the button "Open Output Folder", as shown below and upload all of the published files to the folder "output" in the root directory of the web space.
Now, I upload all of the published files to the folder "output" in the root directory of the website: http://www.web-video-player.com The project name of my web video is: "funny".
The web video will be:
Sample screenshot of my uploaded "output" folder
Sample screenshot of files under "output" folder
From the way above, you don't need to change, copy or paste the codes, making it simple.